Chromie future?

Yo. why can’t Chromie let you play future expansions? Like it would make sense for her to be able to take us in the future. So she must be holding out on us. She is so freaking mean man.

Because you haven’t told us about your RP character.

1 Like

Ma’am, this is a RP Realm forum.

You think you want future expansions until the Covenant from Halo shows up and starts glassing Azeroth

4 Likes

Chromie knows that if she shows us what Blizzard has in store that everyone will quit the game and she’ll have nobody to talk to.

2 Likes

I might play that xpac, especially if they start with the Alliance.

1 Like

Alliance has humans

Covenant wants to destroy humans

Therefore the Alliance being attacked first is lore abiding

3 Likes

Woohoo! \o/

chrom told me she couldn’t find the timeway leading to player housing :disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

I have seen the future. We will be having a time travel expansion where we go to the future…to save time. From the Time Titans who have gone rogue.

2 Likes

We’ve already had a go back in time to an alternate planet expansion. So a travel to the future expansion really isn’t that far out of an idea for WoW.

2 Likes

“Here’s where we go ten years from now, so let’s explore how we get there.”

1 Like

Isn’t Chromie Time for future expansions just called PTR?

7 Likes

Me, reading this comment.

https://i.imgflip.com/1xj0xp.jpg

6 Likes

going back in time is way easier than going forward…

maybe?

idk samurai jack had a hard time getting back to the past

5 Likes

Dammit, I was just coming here to put in the “LONG AGO IN THE DISTANT PAST” villain monologue but you had to beat me to the reference punch!

1 Like

If Chromie showed us the future it would just be Golden Girls with WoW characters. Pick four wow characters to be roommates and spend retirement in Booty Bay.

1 Like

No, if I showed everyone the future it would be Thunderbluff with a Burger joint

I did no such and you were meant to be homeless you space goat

3 Likes