Christmas Present Jingles

I am trying too apply a lvl 25 battle stone to Jingles and its not working and keeps saying to far away…when its not…anyone else having this issue. And his name says unknown.

5 Likes

Can’t feed him Magical Pet Biscuits, either.

Is it a non-combat pet? (I haven’t gone to the tree yet)

Nope its a real Battle Pet with stats and abilities …

It sounds like its bugged. submit a bug report

It is showing out of range when I tried to groom it. I don’t think it is a real battle pet.

It is…its just bugged right now…I left a twitter too CS Blizzard about it.

Don’t use them in a pet battle I used them and my UI broke and couldn’t exit the battle.

I just leveled him in the Dalaran (Legion Version) Pet Battle without any issue.

I just logged in to use stones on all the new pets I’ve gotten and when I got to Jingles I couldn’t use a stone on him, either. Guess I’ll have to actually level him instead of using my hoarded stones.

All the way to lvl 25?

Yeah. Its Bonus Pet Battle XP week, so it took two fights.

Does Aki still give like 17 levels for one fight in Vale of Eternal Blossoms?

Edit - She do

https://i.imgur.com/P6amZml.jpg

Same problem as well. Pet says Unknown and cannot use a battle stone on. Some A+ testing Blizzard has done with SL and all the time they took in delaying.

I got it leveled by doing two pet battles…I only posted this to show Blizzard they messed up on this pet…it has to be noted and fixed.

Someone must of used Gameshark in WoW cause we just spawned in the Missing No of WoW.

He was normal for me until I hearthed back to Maldraxxus with him summoned out. Now, can’t do anything with the cute guy.

Not only all this but there’s two version of Jingles, one with decorations and one without, and there’s no way to get both, or to get the version you want if you didn’t get it. Did you need another couple months, Blizz?

2 Likes

I’ve heard the version with the wreath will only appear during the holiday and the rest of the year he will be the version without. We’ll see after winter veil ends I guess. o.O

I haven’t heard that. But we don’t have any official word on how it works. And it’s the holiday now, but many pets aren’t showing up with the wreaths right now.

Honestly, that seems dumb if they did that. Winter Veil Helpers always have their costumes on.

FYI for people, there are threads in the Bug Reports forum on this if you want to keep an eye on them. See if we get any real answers.

1 Like