Christie Golden Laid Off

You resurrected this thread to make such a weird comment.

I post as I feel like. I can’t resist a juicy bit of irony no matter how late it is that I spot it.

If it bothers you that much, report me.

There’s nothing to report you for at the moment. I’ll point out when you post things that don’t make sense in my threads. Ignore me if you don’t like it.

Erevien is a sapient mass of irony and at best sketchy logic, so that is a bit of a shooting fish in a barrel situation.

4 Likes

Sometimes however, the humor makes it worth it.

Blizzard is the problem by always pushing the elves and humans in all our faces.

When did you become such a human sympathizer?

Please don’t tell me are going to toon jump to a HMP. You are one of the few people whose posts I enjoy reading.

I created a Human Mage as a bank alt. She’s now one of my 70’s. So is my Night Elf Mage, and my Human Paladin… When the Emerald Dream stuff came out… I let Arabarena be the lead on it partially to get the rep faster, but mostly for a change of pace, to do something for the first time with a character that plays different.

I do need to get back to my horde characters, I’ve played three of them enough to get their heritage sets, but I need to bring at least one up to speed.

This however will alway be my main.

Every player who rolls an elf or Human is part of the reason why.

I would be Amani if they would finally become playable one day.

Lame excuse, roll or race change to Troll and you can be as Amani as you want.