Cho'gall Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Cho’gall (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Looking for Necromas was a DK on Cho’Gall. Really awesome guy.

I’m still around from vanilla Chogall.

• Brokenteeth, Orc Hunter
1 Like

Used to be an officer in Carpe Cerevisi, Black Out and finally I have candy get in the van - just want to toss out an apology to all the peeps I was an @$$hole too, I’m sorry - and too all the peeps I was chill with, “Sup!”

2 Likes

I played Tainted undead hemo rogue, trying to think of other individuals that were playing at that time: Skulls gnome warrior from guild MK XV (or something like that), Zun troll rogue (i think first rank 14 rogue). I may edit as I remember more, i mainly just played with IRL friends.

Brack - Tauren Shaman - Obdurate Pain
Lowdown/Twelvestep - Undead Rogue - Obdurate Pain

Mostly curious if any of my old guildies are going to be playing classic. Been trying to track down Ozwarpig/Ozbigbud for a while now…

2 Likes

Im looking for Superpooper and friends. HMU! ~ Saitama rogue.
Will Death Wish return O:!!??

Strauss - Troll Mage

Looking for my old buddies!

1 Like

Posted with wrong toon… ^^^^^^ :wink:

1 Like

Hey Corki! Super long time!!!

These names look familiar.

Hi Strauss! We took down Rag way back when…

Undead Rogue: Deffekt
Orc Hunter: Deffekt
Orc Warrior: Iwearcloth

Guilds: Infallible and Man Up

Tauren Shaman: Moomoohime
Blood Elf Paladin: Mooko

Former guild: Omega Mu Gamma

1 Like

I used to play Biseris - Undead Rogue, I was sword spec and was in the guild Purgatory, which was led by Bitok and Aloran, a husband and wife from NYC, I was an alchemist and on basically every day with someone wanting flasks since I had all the recipes.

Hey friends,

I am looking for old members of Reckless Ambition > Aftermath. This is Apathy old guild lead/priest and would be cool to reconnect with anyone out there like saerol mjolnir domisinos dfx etc. or potentially anyone from voodoo alliance as well just stop griefing us on kazzak :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow, those are some names I haven’t seen in a long time.

Name: Pox/Sol - UD War/UD Warlock
Guild - Reckless Ambition

I’m not sure who i’m really trying to reconnect with, just thought it would be fun to post as see who is still around. I was so young back then that i only really remember a few names. Cow, Mjolnir, BOTD, Detroit ( all the other warriors from the early days)

Good times, i remember a lot of MC clears blasting terrible music over Ventrillo at each other(scat man was a hit with the 14 year old me). I honestly can’t remember the timeline of that guild anymore though, did we split up and go to a new server? I remember Mjolnir and i leveling at some point and he was playing a character named Vantyr or something like that?

Wow it’s so long ago!

Why did we leave? what do you remember Apathy?

Rothgar undead warlock
Omega Mu Gamma
Hope to catch up with all my old friends from chogall!

2 Likes

Sup Moo?! Hope I catch you in classic!

1 Like