Chinese gold farmers / gold sellers

2 specific ones id like to point out are Raftela, and sarispera. Both are using chinese clients of the game which automatically names a pet in chinese characters, or an afk message as chinese characters. both are guildless, both spend the entire time they play farming black lotus and arcane crystals, both play while north america is asleep, both play for 16 hours a day, Raftela’s home is silithus, sarisperas home is usually burning steps but this individual moves around on occasion. howeveer sarispera really doesnt care to hit lvl 60 it seems that is pointless, instead its best to spend weeks at lvl 55-56 in order to maximize the time spent earning gold.

Blizzard has allowed these two to continue playing on this server for too long, I think its time that people know whats happening, they obviously arent the only two, but they are definitely the most blatant.

for anyone who doubts what i am saying you can do your own research and i guarantee you will come to the same conclusions that I have. dont be fooled by a google translate response.

Also I want to invite people to express concerns about other botters or human gold farmers on the server and I will personally investigate and update the main section of this post.

As for the blizzard employee thinking of locking this thread, go do something about the problem instead, you have acess to more information than i do… such as accounting of the gold moved on their accounts…use it.

so for now ;

Raftela - Chinese gold farmer / gold seller
Sarispera - Chinese gold farmer / Gold seller

1 Like

Bump for a friend

They don’t care. I’ve seen a mage farm mobs day and night. I’ve seen gold sellers in org actively use chat to promote their site. He’s still there.

They’re more than happy to censor people off the forums over complete nonsense, but to actually regulate in the game where it’s needed, good luck getting their attention.

Just do what I do, spam the gold sellers with the google translation of:

April 15, 1989 – June 4, 1989 NEVER FORGET TIANANMEN SQUARE
Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our age!!

Then hope their internet gets shut off. I mean, it may not work, but it makes me feel better… Then again, this post may get me banned…

2 Likes

Surprising amount in Winterspring late nights.

I constantly offer them cookies and free gold. No response.
As soon as a mob dies, they turn and straight line to the next. Same rotation every time. No movement between pulls. Usually mages.

Bump! Not banned yet, what you doing blizz?

Seen another one just a few moments ago; It was a player farming mobs in Tanaris. Troll Hunter named “Teioo” using a pet with Chinese characters.

Thing is, I was questing in Tanaris about a week or two ago and saw this player farming mobs and didn’t think much of it. The player wasn’t skinning anything, so I came by and managed to pick up a few free skins from the dead mobs. Imagine my surprise when, two weeks later I see the exact same player farming mobs in the exact same area. Then, I noticed the pet name using Chinese characters, so I thought, “Aha!”

I’ve tried that, by the way. I attempted to rename one of my pets using Japanese characters and the game would not let me do it! How the hell are these other players allowed to do this, but I’m not?

So, yeah…regardless…

Teioo, Troll Hunter