<Children of Chaos> Heroic raiding/Mythic dungeon social adult guild

(COC) 2016 is a Relaxed, Social, Adult Guild focused on AOTC Raiding 9/9H, Mythic Dungeon keys, Raiding Tues/Wed 9pm/11pm, Alt Raid Monday 9-11pm for who is interested not mandatory. We have Active M+ Key Runners, Active discord, and friendly environment.

Short and sweet, we are a group of friends/family who enjoy the game and enjoy playing it, we are fun, energetic, and a little dirty. We prefer raiders who show up to each raid regularly and not just gear and quit the game. Most of us just raid for fun sense we gear up out of Mythic dungeons at this point. We are looking for more Raiders and Mythic dungeon runners that know their class/spec or willing to learn and grow to head into season 4 and beyond with. We are looking for Fellow Gamers with a Build a guild up attitude not a break a guild down attitude.
Peak hours of activity are 6pm-5am EST

Feel free to Drop an application or battletag me Pyrx#1588 or join us on discord and get to know us feel free to add me Pyrx#6109

Prepping for S4 Recruiting a heal, and DPS for Raiding, Everyone looking for fun for mythic+, or even the peeps just looking for a good home with good people

still looking for another Heal and some DPS for our Raiding group

Bump for friendos!

Returning player, your guild sounds sweet. Been awhile since I’ve raided regulary (stopped after AoTC for first shadowlands raid) but have experience raiding dating back to the first time Wrath came out, lol. I can play a number of specs - both heals and dps, but would prob want to hit M+ hard to get back up to speed. Sending a btag - I’m Kovo#1606

still seeking a healer and few DPS

Looking for a home? we got an awesome group of gamers always looking to add new faces