Child of Tocali fed? Can't feed it?

“Sleep, eat, repeat” is the name of the quest. I’ve tried feeding the little bugger but it wont eat. I got 3 “Extra-chunky dino food” like the web says. It also says you have to go find him/her? The little bugger is right there! lol. Anyway, I went to where the videos show (feeding grounds) and I see plenty of the little guys/girls but none are in danger/need saving like it shows in the videos. I’ve abandoned and reaquired the quest a couple times to try and get it to work but no luck.
Anyone have any ideas?
I’ve killed a few of the aggresive dinos but still no luck.

There are 3 kinds of food, small medium and large sized (and priced :stuck_out_tongue: ). The one the pupper wants depends on how far into the questing you are. If you have the right one in your bags, you will get an option to feed it to him when you click him in his pen.

Where do you buy the other 2? I bought the one from the guy there in the village but he only had the one size “Extra-chunky dino food”.

They should all be sold by Meatminder Teki in the village.

Nobody else is listed as a seller and Teki is listed as selling all 3. I did this chain a while ago but haven’t heard anything changed.

Thanks I’ll go find him :slight_smile:

Oh goodness me. I went to him and bought the wrong one. The dino wanted the infant one but I thought the infant one and the “Free range dino chow” were bags because of their icons. Now WHY would THAT vendor be selling bags and dino food. lol. Thanks again :slight_smile:

wat? You tried to feed that wee tyke grown-up dino chow?:open_mouth:

When my current IRL cat was a kitten, she never wanted her kitten kibble, only the grown cat’s dry food. But that was ok by the adult cat, since he wanted the kitten’s food anyway. :man_shrugging: