Chi-Ji Spec

To be fair WW why would people reroll to WW because it’s strong for a single tier? It’s an argument Blizzard have stated and it’s an argument if tested which does not have merit.

WW needs to stay consistently strong if people are going to consider making a change to it.

Even hardcore players should be hesitant to rerolling because it’s not efficient to look at a single raid tier performance as you need to think after that as well. It is very reasonable to consider any strength WW displays as temporary and fleeting. It’s very likely when the next raid tier comes the advantage will be gone.

Why spend so much effort for something that does not last and then when you switch back you’ll need to work hard again bringing up that toon back up? You need some serious commitment for that to be justified which 99% of the player base does not have.

Blizzard’s argument is a fallacy.

I’m wary of asking for another spec when Mistweaver has been dumpstered. I would rather them get Mistweaver up to par.

1 Like

As it stands, I wish we could have ReM spam and Uplift back with chi generation and mana tea. I miss that style of play some much as it was gratifying visually seeing people get healed in that manner.

2 Likes

It seems like they could add a ranged option to MW without adding a 4th spec.

IE: give them the ability to equip bow/xbow, make them all have int when you’re a MW and automatically transform their melee attacks into bow attacks while it’s equipped. Probably leave things like leg sweep melee, not sure what you’d do with spinning crane kick. The single target attacks would all be straight forward though.

Of course there would be no reason to ever play it as melee over ranged so maybe you’d have to throw in some passive that differentiated them a little more.