Chest from this 2nd assault did not provide any loot

I’m assuming that my luck is as usual (trash luck) but I just wanna be sure that it was bad luck and not another bugged 8.3 feature on my character, since I didn’t get any piece of loot in my 5 horrific visions.

I received no loot either
yet someone from my guild did
I hope this isnt another RNG thing

Same here, just received currency on my mage but did get shoulders on my pally.

just did it on an alt
the alt also got no gear

That just applies to the instanced vision, not the assault.

Yes, you are right.

Thank you … now I know I need sleep.

Ran on 3 toons. No items on every toon.

Guild thought I was crazy stating I didnt get loot.

I think this is RNG boys.

hope this helps from mmo champs We’d like to clarify some details about rewards from Horrific Visions. Items are awarded from Horrific Visions at the following milestones:

Objective - Reward iLvl

• Vision Boss Only - 420
  • Vision Boss + 2 Bonus Objectives - 430
  • Full Clear No Masks - 445
  • Full Clear + 1 Mask - 450
  • Full Clear + 2 Masks - 455
  • Full Clear + 3 Masks - 460
  • Full Clear + 4 Masks - 465
  • Full Clear + 5 Masks - 470

Each week, you can obtain each tier of rewards once , with a 100% chance to obtain the best reward that the you were eligible for on any given Horrific Vision.

For example, if on your first run of the week you clear 2 bonus objectives and defeat the Vision boss, you’ll get an iLvl 430 item. If you then repeat that run, you’ll get the iLvl 420 item that you were eligible for (because you’re no longer eligible for an iLvl 430 item until the weekly reset). If you then perform a full clear, you’ll get the iLvl 445 piece.

Please note: the presence or absence of other players in Horrific Visions does not influence the chance for an item to be rewarded. All loot tracking is personal , and a character must be alive and sane at the start of an encounter in order to receive credit.

Same didn’t get the gear.

My dk got the same love crafted bracers 3x now):

Suppose no loot is worse but it’s just one more disconcerting patch thing.