Cheers to me, I just got Trust Level 3

I found out when I looked at the forum main page, there is now an added lounge for trust level 3. That’s how I found out.

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Conversely, they love me here. I have it and haven’t done much to earn or maintain it here.

3 Likes

Gratz. I’m working towards trust level zero. I think I’ll have it when the sun blows up.

1 Like

I also found this one:

2 Likes

Truth. Whatever you do, don’t post in obvious bait threads and try to out troll the OP troll. Also, with great power comes great responsibility. Say hi for me in the lounge.

/speaks from experience.

1 Like

Say what? I thought it was just a joke.

1 Like

I worked my rear off to get TL 3, then lost it when I got into a heated debate.

Then one day I logged in and had it again.

I’m not entirely sure what it takes to get it back, but I somehow managed. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Please show me the path to forgiveness, sensei

Zero clue. Sorry.

I’ve done numerous google searches and haven’t found anything concrete to explain blizzard’s methodology or thinking on the matter.

Ah ok, I use Chrome. That’s probably what’s going on. At least it’s not in-game, that would be very annoying.

Yay. I had it once.

Then I realm transferred and lost it.

Now I think I have it again. I just never really try any gifs or images lol

1 Like

Wow i didnt knew this sort of thing is here . Just saw it and lvl 2 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Grats. I’ve gotten it… twice I think? Since I post so sporadically I promptly lost it again though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve always thought it was a weird system that basically encouraged people to spam trash posts just to get their trust level up. The fact that it can be lost if you don’t keep reading and spamming makes the concept of “trust” a kind of pointless metric, since only the most obsessive and potentially annoying people will maintain the “privilege”.

Forum software should be rewarding people who make valuable contributions, not ranking people based on how much they no-life the thing.

3 Likes

Grats, I will never get it because I get false-flagged all the time and the mods don’t do anything about it

2 Likes

1 Like

what do you do to get tl3?

1 Like

Congrats. Now it’s time to lose it for a silly post that isn’t against the forum CoC, lol.

1 Like