Checking Heritage Armor Eligibility

Is there a way to check an Allied Race character (or any character) to see if it was boosted?

I have a character that I would like to change race on if they were boosted. If they haven’t been boosted, I will get the Exalted rep and do the Heritage Armor quest before changing race.

Thanks!

There is no way for us as players to tell whether a specific character has been boosted (aside from personal memory of course). You would need to contact Customer Service to inquire. You could also post in Customer Support and ask if Blizzard would be able to tell you. Be sure to list all relevant character names in your post.

These are the requirements for Allied Races to obtain their Heritage Armor via the relevant quest:

• Be the relevant Allied Race (i.e., Dark Iron Dwarf , Highmountain Tauren, Kul Tiran Human, Lightforged Draenei, Mag’har Orc, Mechagnome, Nightborne, Void Elf, Vulpera, or Zandalari Troll)
  • Be at least level 50
  • Cannot be boosted, granted RaF levels, faction-changed, or race-changed

These are the requirements for non-Allied Races to obtain their Heritage Armor via the relevant quest:

• Be the relevant race (i.e., Blood Elf, Goblin, Dwarf, Tauren, Worgen, or Gnome)
  • Be at least level 50
  • Be exalted with your race’s faction

With one exception:

• 8.2 Heritage Armor (Thunderbluff Tauren) requires that you completed the War Campaign up to and including Stay of Execution with any Horde character on your account.

link: https://www.wowhead.com/guide/heritage-armor-sets

1 Like