Check your trust level

just noticed I have trust 3 again and the only reason I can think of is I preordered TWW and will be getting a beta invite.

3 Likes

It could just be that you’ve put in the time on the forums and hit the standard requirements for TL3. In any case, grats!

13 Likes

Now don’t you dare go inactive for more than a week cause it’s gonna go away.

5 Likes

just remember you can lose it really fast

1 Like

Yeeeeeah TL3 has nothing to do with anything outside of how much you engage with the forums lol

I had it around the start of the year, cringed at the hard evidence that I was spending too much time on the forums, and pretty much stepped away shortly afterward without even making use of any of the extra perks TL3 gave me. :dracthyr_lulmao:

3 Likes

So. What level is “member”?

You appear to be trust level 2.

1 Like

That’s level 2, the peasant rank.

The level 3 rank is regular, the landed nobility rank.

7 Likes

trust levels seems kinda suspect. maybe they will hand out red armbands…

you too can be trustable comrade.

3 Likes

Do we exceed the noble rank? :rofl:

1 Like

Awww yisss. I’m a peasant. I shall now end my sentences with “muh’lord”

6 Likes

6 Likes

or u just got it because you’re active on the forums lol.

My main goal in life now is to unlock gifs. So I can post the white cat gagging as a valid response.

1 Like

How come when I check my trust level, i see a -3 and " not to be trusted" ?

I think it is more of because of activity, and not so much of beta invites, since it is still in Alpha.

And then there’s me. God rank. :muscle:

4 Likes

Mine is fine I believe, it will decay eventually when I take a break, and I will.

You mean the Special Gnome Club rank, where you have to be that kind of gnome to get into the special gnome club.

1 Like

It’s just on a timer after your last warning. About 6 months of good behavior ups your trust level.