Cheaters and No One Cares, At Blizzard It Seems

I have noticed a surge in moonkin flocks out in the world in the past week or so during my wandering around.

2 Likes

Some people have become a little paranoid about the whole thing.

I always get whispers when i’m just regularly farming on my boomy. People trying to bot check me.

1 Like

it feels a little like the integrity of the game has gone down since a certain token was introduced imo

1 Like

blizz should also ban those who cheat on their partners irl

2 Likes

LOL no. I’ve leveled 12 characters in HFP in the last month on a full server and a high server and saw none of this. The old mats are of no value nor in demand for anything.

The “boomkin multibox” model we see in BfA content exists because of the fast-spawning low health mobs there that drop rare mounts. Mobs in Outland are far apart. You can’t kill multiple mobs with the same starfall.

I saw multiboxers leveling DK’s because starting with the prepatch, DK’s will start at a lower level, amnd it will save time to do that now.

These guys are just making this claim because they know nobody reading this is in HFP, just a few levelers.

This is something new. Will they use their software to investigate?

I saw a tree druid giving me shifty stink eye

Seeing how they just had a big ban wave I think Blizzard still cares.

1 Like

It had no effect, and once or twice a year ban waves are vastly insufficient. They need to hire back a bunch of people who can be banning cheaters ever day.

You can have your opinion, but I never see botters.

I was just there, and there are scripted cheaters running non stop.

“LOL no” responses to anecdotal reports are the sure sign of a gamma.

It’s not opinion. You are also not being truthful to support your agenda. EVERYONE sees bots out and about these days.

Yeah, ok, you are lying right here. You are the one with an agenda here!

Lies, but I know you magically speak for everyone!

I. Don’t. Believe. You. I’ve been there a lot lately on busy servers and seen none of this. I am very familiar with the zone.

In fact, though, while I was there recently there were a couple of low level multiboxing teams questing to level up. And there was someone in general chat trying to encourage people to harass them, claiming they were bots.

Ya huge druid conclave at the iron docks in my shards.

On average one per second spawning at the instance exit, running forward 3 steps stopping for 3 seconds, then running in. Not in batches either, just a constant stream of them doing the exact same thing.

Reported them, got nice in game email that action would be taken, went back a week later and same thing going on.

My theory is it’s an off the books token buying operation. Since there’s a real money transaction involved there’s probably financial reporting and legal requirements.

So pay farmers to farm gold and buy up the tokens in game. Keeps the in game price high so more people will buy the tokens in the shop and less people will pay for their subscription with in game gold.

There are a lot of druids at iron docks. But the claim was made about Outland. Did you see lots of farming there? Have you even been there lately? No one has seen this but the OP and his alts he keeps posting this claim on.

The claim has been made several times that bot farming in Outland and Northrend was keeping players from completing quests for hours. But when asked, they never told us where this supposedly happened or which quests they were kept from completing.

Yes, hundreds of them. spawning at the instance exit going back in. There today, a week ago, and three weeks ago.

Outland. Do you know where that is? It doesn’t sound like you do.

No one is disputing that lots of druids are running Iron docks.

I was talking about the iron docks

So you haven’t seen anything that would suggest the OP’s claim of lots of bots in HFP on every server is correct.