Chat font size keeps changing to undefined value every log in/time i change the window size

since last night my chat text keeps resetting its font sizes. i like it at 14 or 16 pt but upon login or resizing my window it unchecks any font size and makes the text extremely small in every window. i have to readjust the text size of every tab every time i log in/move the window. it is very annoying. it was working fine before last night but now it wont stop happening. super aggravating. i do not use/never used UI scaling option, its been unchecked the whole time. nothing else changes except my font sizes in the chat window sometimes different text will have different sizes(some being randomly large, others small). its very annoying. been googling for last half hour. any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

dont tell me to turn off/disable all addons/clear cache. i have done all the basic/obvious things. it keeps happening.

i usually dual log and have two copies of wow open with one on /follow on the other. this is

I recommend checking in UI and Macro for guidance on this. Tech support is for crashes and disconnections :slight_smile: