Chat channels

sup I was just checking to see if there are certain channels most people use in game like /world or /lookingforgroup I like reading chat while doing things in game and just don’t wana be missing anything thanks

2 Likes

Many people have been using General chat in the Shadowlands zones but I don’t often see idle chatter. It’s usually to announce a rare or ask for help.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that it seems to vary from one realm to another, and in some places, from one zone to another.

The three channels I always have on are:
/General
/LocalDefense
/LookingForGroup

And the prominence of each seems to have little to do with the purpose of each, and much more to do with the presence of people who want to chat in that zone on that realm.

I was just in Bastion a little while ago and I asked a question in /General and a lively discussion took off.

7 Likes

THANKS homies

1 Like

First thing I do on any character I make is turn on the LFG channel.

Definitely brings the feel of old WoW community to retail…but it’s still mostly silly political debates (depending on your server of course)

1 Like

Like to know why?
Please address this issue.
Joined guild who requested me to join.
II told them I will be playing two accounts. I also asked if the guild sold BoA leggs.
I do not needed to be called a _______.
Thanks.

1 Like

What are you talking about? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

My enjoyment of the game improved immensely after turning off Trade. I usually stick to General and Local Defence.

1 Like

I agree. Trade isn’t one I use either. Always good to hear from you, sir. :+1:

1 Like