Chat channel resetting

This has been reported numerous times since 10.2.6. The maintenance this morning has not fixed it.

4 Likes

Bug reports should go in Bug Report

My apologies, but with all the unanswered reports in Bugs about this that’s probably the ignore sub-forum.

It has a better chance being seen by the right people in that forum. Tech support is a troubleshooting forum for players helping other players.

I’m not sure if this is related or not but I had this problem prior to the patch. The problem had to do with the new edit mod saving chat channel subscriptions to specific panels with the save. For whatever reason when I changed the channels around logged back in and back out it would reset to whatever it was when I saved the last time in the new edit mode.

To fix this I setup my UI how I wanted it and the channels and frames and saved a new profile in edit mode. I went through and assigned that to all my characters. Since then I haven’t had any issues with the chat channels.

It’s still a bug but nice to know how to work around it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.