Charge/Intervene/Intercept macro help

Of the two macros I linked below only the top one works. The 2nd one I would like the spells to be used as a mouseover AND if a mouseover does not exist then do the stance/mobility spell as per normal

/cast [@FOCUS, help, nostance:2] Defensive Stance; [@focus, help] Intervene; [@focus, nocombat, nostance:1] Battle Stance; [@focus, exists, nocombat] Charge; [@FOCUS, nostance:3] Berserker Stance; [@focus, exists] Intercept

/cast [@mouseover, help, nostance:2][] Defensive Stance; [@mouseover, help][] Intervene; [@mouseover, nocombat, nostance:1][] Battle Stance; [@mouseover, exists, nocombat][] Charge; [@mouseover, nostance:3] Berserker Stance; [@mouseover][] Intercept does not

And empty conditional [] will always evaluate to true, which will stop the macro on that step. So, the second macro will basically always cast Defensive Stance.

I don’t play classic warriors, so I’m a bit fuzzy on what you’re trying to do. But, I think you’re looking for something like this:

(I haven’t tested this in game.)

/cast [@mouseover,help,noform:2][help,noform:2]Defensive Stance;[@mouseover,help,form:2][help,form:2]Intervene;[nocombat,noform:1]Battle Stance;[combat,noform:3]Berserker Stance;[@mouseover,form:1][stance:1]Charge;[@mouseover,form:3][form:3]Intercept

I very quickly ran afoul of the 255 character limit, so I had to leave some stuff out that might cause some weirdness in edge cases. I’m also really hoping that classic allows for the use of “form” interchangeably with “stance” as saving those two characters each time it came up was necessary to stay under the limit.

1 Like