Charge Stun DR Bug Unintended!

Please Blizzard and wonderful Devs fix this Bug with charge stun DRing other stuns. TBC releases in 2 days and it’s a real pain for lvling and dungeons.

1 Like

Still in game and super annoying that this is live in TBC during leveling. I charge a mob then it puts concussion blow on DR and it shouldn’t. To have your big CD stun go from 5 secs to 2.5 secs due to a bug messes up set up and rotation.

Furthermore charging in dungeons and putting rogue stuns on early DR isn’t fun for the group. Then not to mention PvP where if you are lucky enough to get off a charge you are penalized with stuns being on DR for you and your team.

Please remove Charge stun off the DR table as it was in TBC till it got added in 4.0.6.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Still waiting for this bug to be fixed so the DR table is fixed.

1 Like

Just like to add that it really sucks when I go to charge a target that is on stun DR and they are immune to charge stun and I’m a mile away so there was no point in charging to begin with.

This is super game breaking for anyone playing with a warrior.

Blizzard you suck

2 Likes

Yes they do about to make a thread in the TBC forums like Arena starts today and stuff is super broken.

If a rogue kidney’s and you trinket I can just concussion blow for a full 5 sec stun. The DR tables are really messed up.

1 Like

Here is the new thread

I give up, unsubbed not playing anymore. Just was hoping we would have a fun TBC to play and it never really happened. Just riddled with bugs and gameplay not working right too changes that are catastrophic to TBC. Well enjoy TBC Classic Plus I guess, however most of us aren’t sticking around.

Just amazed at how badly they did with the release of TBC and how you literally can’t get them to fix the game.