Charge, intercept, 3 heroic leaps, 2 death doors

Warriors can have charge, intercept, 3 heroic leaps, and 2 death doors in shadowlands.
Will we see 20 second flag caps in Shadowlands?

2 Likes

Im pretty sure we will see some tuning before launch… then again with the state of BFA …/shrug could go live.

“I’m sure they’ll disable corruptions in PVP, that would be a silly decision” - Everyone prior to latest patch.

7 Likes

Ion flat out said that they are opposed to disabling anything in an interview with… Preach irrc?

They want PvE to feel exciting, so they are adding crazy items (like drest/wheel/voidstone) and legos and conduits and cov abilities and sig abilities etc etc etc. They don’t want players to feel like they have their PvE rewards stripped from them when transitioning to other parts of the game, so they want all of it active.

If that makes PvP sook, so be it- according to ion. It’s a mini game you do after you finish M+ and raiding now :confused:

That’s a particular warrior spec with a particular PvP talent, a particular legendary, and a particular covenant with particular conduits. I’m not really concerned.

1 Like

You forgot void elf port and dragon charges. :slight_smile:

“Burst of Leap” here we goooo!

Systemlands: Venthyr.

This is going to be interesting to see how BlizZard balances this all! :100: :+1: :joy:

Mr. Likeshimselfy

During a beta stream Swifty had 6 charges of Leap Slam. I didn’t see if he tried it in PvP though.
Grab enemy flag and be back to your cap in 10 seconds.

1 Like

except he said that some items should have never been created.

This seems about right based on what their previous actions have been. I cant really be upset or disappointed as i stopped caring long ago.
It is in fact a mini game.

:sob:

dragon charge also. i prefer intervene since i can use my own team members to get around. like a druid can. real flag runners know whats up.

If I had a a dollar for every time I have read the same shjit before an expac only to realize… no they don´t fix shjt I would be in possession of exactly 5 dollars.

I’ll be surprised if they let you use Venthyr teleport while holding flag.

…o wait no I won’t

All of bfas extreme balance issues (ie fire mags and destro) boil down to a certain spec with certain corruptions using certain talents.

Absolute non argument.

so how about the other patches where corruptions didn’t exist?

Also his example is pretty good simply because of they choose for all that movement guaranteed their dmg is going to be dog.

Why does a flag carrier need damage?

And why are you defending blizzards absolute failure at balancing anything for an entire expansion and counting with these fallacious arguments?

Any balance issue ever is going to be “but it’s just this specific combination”.

1 Like