Characters you'd like to see in 9.1

Kael’thas and the Accuser.

1 Like

Arthas… and we haven’t actually QUESTED with Sylvanas since Legion… maybe we can quest with her again someday once she gets her marbles back?

1 Like

I wasn’t saying that I wanted to see Garrosh redeemed or Fandral whitewashed, I’m curious to see how that would play out (plus Blizzard has confirmed we’ll be seeing Garrosh again in Patch 9.1).

Nope. Nope. Nope.
Abusers don’t deserve to be the ones to triumph over someone they broke so badly they ended up becoming something similar.

7 Likes

Marileth always brings a smile to my face. The politics of Maldraxxus are very interesting. I’d like to see each of the realms start to turn the corner. The Kyrian expelling the Forsworn, the fallen houses restored, the Drust defeated, and Revendreth back to rehabilitating souls under the new Court.

Arthas is a abuser. Abusers don’t deserve to have the last laugh against the victim they have wronged. Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad about yourself even thinking that.

That’s a fair point. I suppose I’ve just become so annoyed with Sylvanas, and her portrayal as having been three steps ahead of every other character in the franchise, that I wanted to see an especially unpleasant end to her.
But you’re right: I wouldn’t want to see Sylvanas get one final laugh in against Delaryn, so I suppose the knife has to cut both ways.
As an unapologetic Arthas/Lich King fan, I’d still like to see his character featured somehow, even though I know that his arc was tied up rather nicely already.