Character Transfers Update -- May 1

Man sure would be nice if those final alliance players on skyfury could give that final balance to grobbulus to bring it even closer to 50%, wild thoughts.

Umm hi, this is great and all, but Im ALLY.

Sulfuras is 98% Horde, Whitemane is 100% Horde, Eranikus is Dead, oh and look. 80% Horde.

I canā€™t handle this. Iā€™m so frustrated with this.

5 Likes

As many people said, please open transfers from Skyfury to an alliance serverā€¦ Eranikus is the closes one with 20% alliance but at least give us the chance of going to a 90% alliance realmā€¦

1 Like

Wait wait are we playing 5d chess? Are we getting the horde to transfer off skyfury so only alliance are left, then we transfer the last remaining 1k alliance to Grobbulus to push it to a perfect 50/50 balance?!?! Blizzard are you that smart?!

1 Like

Absolutely pathetic that a server thatā€™s 30% horde can only transfer to horde dominated servers. This is obviously just a thinly veiled attempt to force people who have been waiting for free transfers to pay anyways

Please share your copium.
Iā€™m out.
I need your optimism bad.

Lol that was just copium attempt number 1, copium attempt number 2 is everyone got fired and just quit and walked out, so its like 2 dudes trying to run the entire thing and hold it all together, and they just didnā€™t consider faction percentages when looking at the options of servers, and they will DEF look at the forum and see why we are so upset :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can we please, for the love of God, open/unlock Sulfuras? It has almost 1/4 the population of Whitemane (unlocked/open for transfers for months now) while Sulfuras is dying and is still locked.

Why are people unable to pay to transfer or free transfer off of the mega servers to Sulfuras at this point?

1 Like

When are you going to address realm population issues on retail?

There is only one Alliance dominated PvP server and it is a locked megaserver so they really donā€™t have any better option for Alliance than Eranikus. Grobb is RP and the others are PvE.

1 Like

Idk what that really means.
You go on grobb and its the same as any other server.

2 Likes

I lived Angerforge dieing, I lived Skyfury Dieing, I donā€™t want to get moved to yet another dieing server or a 100% one faction server in another couple of monthsā€¦I can see the writing on the wall and I do not want to move to another server that already shows the exact same signs of the things I just lived throughā€¦

5 Likes

it has the rp tag

1 Like

THEY REFUSE TO BALANCE SERVERS - those are basically 3 PvE servers (Eranikus is 77/22 H/A) They wont even let us PAY to go to Grobbulus - which is the ONLY actual PvP server that is an actual PvP server. PvE can be single faction. WHAT IS THE DEAL HERE??

4 Likes

Its so easy but Blizz is actual garbage at stringing players along. Grobb can EASILY absorb Skyfury Alliance (and Horde) its ~800 toons or so - there are two servers with ~23,000 EACH If Benediction and Faerelina can support >20k player pop, then Grobb can EASILY absorb the remaining player base on DEAD servers such as Skyfury and Angerforge. UNREAL

5 Likes

Please give us an alliance server to go to or a free faction transfer horde to allianceā€¦

5 Likes

You are PUPROSEFULLY being obtuse or malicious to your player base. Grobbulus CAN and SHOULD absorb Skyfury and Angerforge. This is NONSENSE. You give us 2 PvE options (them being 99% Horde) and one server that is 77/22 biased with a questionable player base. Blizz is malicious in their antagonism to server health

5 Likes

Faction Transfers $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Fast money for Blizzā€¦ wrecks the actual servers.

3 Likes

None of the server options allow alliance on skyfury to merge to a healthy alliance server. This needs to be addressed and corrected. If Atiesh is an option for Myzrael/Maladath, it should be an option for Skyfury.

5 Likes

We need Windseeker addressed as well. The population is quickly cratering and we need an option to get off or new blood.

1 Like