Character Transfer Still Broken for Me

I am still experiencing the same issue I have been for weeks now. Each time I try to transfer one of my characters from one realm to another I receive the following error:

Please select a different realm. There was a problem with your order. Please try again.

I contacted support a while back and they said this is a known bug, however, I can’t seem to find it anywhere as a known issue. Thus, I have no idea if it’s still being addressed or not.

The realm I am trying to transfer from is a full pop realm (Area 52), and the realm I am transferring to is a low-medium pop realm, so population shouldn’t be the issue. Also, I am able to transfer characters from another realm (Stormrage) to my new destination realm; I just can’t transfer from Area 52 without receiving said error.

Also, I have no mail, no auctions, or anything else that would affect my transfers, and this is happening on any character I try to transfer from Area 52.

Can someone reaffirm whether this is a known issue and is still being addressed?

Thanks, and kind regards.