My character fell down a mountain and is now stuck. The support window isn’t loading so I can’t get help that way. Could a GM be so nice as to move my character.
Character: Dravi Forever on the normal PVE server.
My character fell down a mountain and is now stuck. The support window isn’t loading so I can’t get help that way. Could a GM be so nice as to move my character.
Character: Dravi Forever on the normal PVE server.
It happened to me on my corpse run and fell into a pit. The support won’t load and the beta isn’t on the website’s list to recover your toon. Lucky I was able to get someone to rez me.
Server is in perpetual stasis at the moment.
The whole game is frozen right now.
Strike all that, I just got disconnected. lol
So I came back to my mage falling into the world and causing a disconnect consistently.
So I had the idea to delete and restore the character since I couldnt get to unstuck. Come to find out restore doesnt exactly work either…
You have to call for step bro now dude.
This happened to me. I tried everything ( /stuck and /unstuck, esc>support didn’t load, no “return to spirit healer” at the top). Thought I was going to have to start over. But, I just ran further down off the cliff/into nothing and eventually it reset me!
My char fell through SW and has been in perpetual loop since 2am this morning lol. no tools or gm/forum responses anywhere either lol. We borked boiz
Same for me dont try to delte/restore your character, it wont work and will give you a character with that name already exists.
Yes. I tried the delete option with another character before i even attempted it with this one. Sadly, it is STILL falling in Stormwind. even if i spend 20 -30 mins doing the relog cycle hoping at some point i either hit the deadline (where the falling toons always seem to die) or Blizz fixes the issue lol. Still nothing on either front though after several days.
Sadly I feel that the amount of players affected by this is very minimal, I just accepted my mage is a loss and moved on to play my rogue.
Luckily I have a priest im playing with a friend.