Character slot limit

How many character slots will there be in seasons of discovery? Since there is only one normal pve realm and i have no interest in forced world pvp i’m limited to one realm. And here’s the thing. I want to make 13 characters, and yes i’m dead serious I want to make and TRY to level 13 unique characters because with duel specs involved i want to have options since respecing is harsh and gold income is harsh. So will there be at least a 13 character limit?

For those who are mind boggled and just curious why 13? A list:
Arms / Prot Orc Warrior
Ret / Prot Human Warrior
Enhance Tank / Enhance dps orc shaman
Elemental / Resto Troll Shaman
BM / Melee Orc Survival Hunter
MM Dwarf Hunter
Feral / Guardian Tauren Druid
Balance / Resto Night Elf Druid
Combat DPS / Combat Tank Troll Rogue
Fire / Arcane DPS Forsaken Mage
Demo dps / Demo tank Orc Warlock
Affliction / Destruction Gnome Warlock
Disc / Shadow Troll (maybe forsaken) Priest.

If a spec wasn’t mentioned i have 0 interest as of right now, with further runes more interest might spark but thats where i’m at. Right now i’m heavily leaning towards the orc warlock being my main.

13 characters?

Touch grass lol

1 Like

With no dual spec, a limited server list (rip pve players) and so many new things to try they’d be fools not to loosen the character limit

2 Likes

I suspect these rules would apply to the SoD relams also:

2 Likes

If you can do 5 to level 25 I’ll be impressed, since it’s about 20 hours to 25 if you’re fast.

It’s the classic client, I doubt the character creation screen will house more slots, I don’t even think it has the programming to scroll.

oof, that would hurt then :confused: hope it changes if not i will have to prune 3 till a new pve realm pops or till they change it. I appreciate the answer man.

2 Likes

Hardcore and Era allow up to 50 per server. I don’t see why SoD would be any different.

1 Like

Tbh the warlock > shaman > druid > paladin > hunter > rogue are probably the biggest ones i think i will enjoy, so if needed due to time committments / server restrictions i can just tie it down to six characters i just wanted to see how the others felt if i get the chance.

Commenting since this is the first result on Google, and there’s no definitive answer here:

Seasons of Discovery has at least 16 characters per server. Didn’t bother testing further, but that’s enough for 2 of every class. It likely has a limit of 50, same as Hardcore and Era.