Character Sliders Confirmed [NO HEIGHT/WEIGHT CHANGING]

I would like having a height slider, even if it adds and shrinks your model by a bit. Maybe % based, cause the shorter races can’t be too much shorter then they are. I would like to make a shorter Nelf though.

That blood elf has orange eyes

You’re the only weirdo here. it’s 2020, time to catch up to the rest of the MMOs.

5 Likes

Right, if I’m not mistaken the character selection screen was the only place, ingame at least that had “Allied Race” written on.

Agreed.

Not even just MMOs video games in general. Look to RDR 2, GTA 4 and Cyberpunk 2077. I’ve never personally tried out Fortnite, but I think most of their millions is based off customization. All big selling titles. You could go on and on with the list of games where this is common. More so MMOs where it is a given. Now in single player it’s becoming expected also. When creating your own character.

1 Like

The placement of the races look sloppy.

The new customization sliders and organized brackets bring out the lack of options of certain races.

Everything else is fine.

That’s a bit of a disappointment.

Your posts suggest otherwise.

2 Likes

I’m assuming they made the layout look like this to accomodate more options though!

1 Like

Very cool!

I hope that is the case.

Getting me excited !!!

I’m hoping for some height/weight/bust sliders.

2 Likes

If they ever implement a bust slider the forums would have a conniption; it might be fun to watch though.

2 Likes

I’ll share popcorn with you.

1 Like

Dang that looks clean AF!

There is a lot of space between sliders in the new UI. Maybe they’re planning on adding text strings below each slider describing which option you have selected, much like how the Barbershop UI does it.

I’m thinking they may have left out Worgen and Kul Tiran temporarily because they haven’t finished the UI for them yet.

Are eye colors separate options now or are they still connected to the face?

Yes it is.

The MMO-Champion video showing off the new UI shows the sliders having tooltips specifying which option is currently selected.

3 Likes

It would nice to have a slight height adjuster, but also a width slider.

Give NB a bit more thick, or pull in a bit of belly on KT. They would become the most popular race in no time, if you could pull in the waist a bit.