Character selection screen bug

This isn’t a bug in game itself but a worrying issue on the character selection screen and in character creation.

I noticed this morning that some parts of the character selection screen flicker black, usually pieces of gear such as helms and weapons but also objects in the environment such as the rock in the foreground on the goblin screen.

This also extends to the character creation menu, with hunter pets, shaman totems and even some customization options such as Draenei horns also flickering black.

As for in game itself there hasn’t been any issue, everything is loading and running perfectly. Now I am REALLY hoping this isn’t an issue on my end, so I am submitting this to get to the bottom of it.

I’m having the same issue as well. Characters’ hair and parts of the scenery in the backdrop are flickering black. I hadn’t logged in yet to see if it caused any in game issues though, however.

From what I have seen there are no in game issues, and I am glad it isn’t just me as then it isn’t as likely a problem on my end.