Character on Armory looks Red

I thought for sure Blizz would fix this by now with all the bug reports here, but still broken for lightforged and nightborne.

3 Likes

Agree, this is downright ridiculous at this point.

#smallindiecompany

Iā€™m having this issue on my Nightborne. Nightborne I havenā€™t logged into recently do not appear this way, only once I logged in during the past few weeks does it trigger the appearance. It seems only the staff, head, shoulder, cloak, and waist show and the rest is a red silhouette. Only eyes, eyebrows, and hair are visible on the head.

1 Like

Yeah, not sure whatā€™s causing it for some characters even of the same Allied Race, this is my only Zandalari Troll that isnā€™t affected by this, however my only Nightborne character is in a similar situation. (I donā€™t have any LF Draenei tho.)

1 Like

I noticed one of my zandalari looks red now, too, since I logged on that character this past week. I havenā€™t been on my LFD in some time to check.

We are now restored, my brethren. :dracthyr_comfy_red:

3 Likes

Probably bc they have a million other bugs to fix. Would be my guess

1 Like

You lucky duck. Iā€™m still red!

I think theyre keeping hush hush bc they donā€™t want to acknowledge it.

1 Like

Now youā€™re the lucky duck!

1 Like

Yay for no more red/pink avatars! :dracthyr_yay_animated: I was worried weā€™d be stuck with them for the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

Faith in the universe has been restored! A tremendous victory my fellow red soul mates!

2 Likes

Yay!!! Weā€™re normal!!

Do I need to log into any red/pink character, to fix it? I still have this guy:

yes you do.

2 Likes

When are you going to fix this?

yay iā€™m no longer red but now my armory wont update. :cry:

Still red in August lol

1 Like

I still have this guy: