Character Customization Improvements

Now I know this is only Beta, but I think given this is Classic+ we should get more of the Character Customization options from Retail. I assume that some of the limitations are currently to keep parity with the SD Models but I’d like to see some of the SD Models get updates. Like the Forsaken on Retail having the ability to be boney or not. More of the Hair Styles ported in and other options like being able to choose different eye colors for our characters. I know this isn’t likely to be addressed in this beta, but I feel it necessary to bring this up now.

6 Likes

I agree that character creation could use more features from retail such as the forsaken. Also for the love of god why can’t skyborne elves have brown hair? Seriously it’s absolutely unacceptable. Every other elf race has it. We can have black, blonde, orange but not brown? I know it sounds petty but it’s a big deal to some people that actually spent money to have the extra race. No one asked for blue skin and hair but we have them anyway. Give elves brown hair!

Also, where is the dark skin tone for Forsaken? I want my boy to look like the one from the WoW Forever trailer and right now in Beta you can’t.

I definitely agree more options especially for the forsaken I prefer not boney

AGREE! lets do more for FOREVER. For those that want CLASSIC… play classic

Customizable attributes!!!

Lets make more viable playstyles.

That seems a bit to far for my tastes, I just want us to have character customization parity with Modern/Retail since Forever is built on the Modern API.