Character creation screen gear from shadowlands alpha

Where can I farm this gear? (shaman specifically)

Google thinks I’m asking for the gear currently being shown (hellfire citadel)

I spent 20 minutes googling but I kept coming back to the hellfire citadel stuff on different sites which is not what I’m looking for

but I might just be really bad at googling

any help is appreciated

Most of the bottom “new sets” are from Legion raids, but looks like it varies. I think the shaman set is The Ten Storms set from Blackwing Lair.

Thanks for the reply!

I suspected it was very similar but I noticed the shoulders and fist weapons are different (but match each other) so I thought it might be a different set

I’ll try to look for just the shoulders and weapons - if anyone has any clues I’d love to hear them

Im not sure but it looks like rogue set from Night Hold

Oh, it does look like there are some slight differences. Sorry! I did find a reddit thread from 2015 that said character creation screen armor sets are unavailable and that devs were thinking of adding them in the future. Seems they never added them.

Found it!

Thanks for your replies - definitely jogged my brain

Cheers!

1 Like

The set is called Totem-Caller which includes chest, hands, wrist, belt, legs and feet. And fists look like Jaws of the Wakener. The shoulders I cannot find.

EDIT: Appears Totem-Caller shares the same look as Streamtalker. Totem-Caller also appears to have the shoulders but that is the only piece I seem to be missing and it will not appear in my appearances for some reason.

EDIT #2: Appears to be salvage yard sets from WoD.

HFC normal