Character appearance regret

I made a Draenei shaman in the burning crusade pre-patch and made a mistake with character creation. The blue-ish lighting of both the creation screen and the starting zone made the skin color I chose look different than it does in normal lighting in-game. My skin ended up being more purple when I wanted a more dark blue color. I am already too far into leveling to start over just to change my skin color. Is there any chance that I could just be able to change my skin color at all?

I don’t think that option was available in BC.

2 Likes

No, I’m afraid that is not an option in Burning Crusade Classic. If you recently created the character your best option is to delete it and create a new one.

If you believe there is a lighting issue that may make the character look different in-game, please be sure to submit a bug report so our QA team can take a look.

6 Likes

um, the blues here are not the devs nor are they liaison to them. Customer Support has absolutely NO influence on the design of the game.

8 Likes

Um, I think customer support should also respond to the biggest complaint in Classic history. Toby over here running the PR department instead of HR

It’s not a customer support issue. If you want to be heard by the devs, you want to post the Classic Discussion forums. You are just screaming at a brick wall here.

5 Likes

Absolutely. One is a question about what options are available in Burning Crusade Classic (which the Appearance Changes and the Barber Shop were not part of the BC Expansion), and something that has to do with game design.

Customer Support has no involvement in the development of the game nor any updates, bug fixes, etc…

The hyperbole of that statement aside, to what end? We aren’t able to speak to game and design decisions. We don’t have any involvement with those. We cannot provide insights into the reasoning behind a change to or functionality of the game or what discussions may or may not be taking place around a subject.

That simply isn’t what Customer Support does. I have a Spotlight on: Game Master help that might help give you some basics on what Support does.

It’s more akin to screaming at your waiter for the design of the dining room.

Hopefully, I answered Glowingmoon’s question. I don’t believe it prudent to leave this one open as the potential vitriol is a high risk on this one.

17 Likes