Character API Data is Returning Improperly

Hello. My character (Zolneoslol- US Haomarush) has bugged API data. I recently faction changed him from Horde to Alliance (July 127th) and now character data is returning improperly from the “Character Profile API”. This is causing my raiderIO addon not to work. According to raiderIO, when the data is being pulled from the blizzard system, it’s pulling horde and alliance data. Any way to fix this?

The entire web services backside is very slow to update from the main gameplay databases, and it has been since before 8.x, and there’s never been any surefire way to work around it or trigger into updating. Character services in particular are well known to bugger up the web facing stuff.

The only suggestions I’ve seen have the feel of hokey-pokey voodoo stuff: log completely out of the Blizzard web and then back in. Change your Battle.net password and then log in. Superstitious stuff, really.

And no, no acknowledgement of the bug either.

I assume they’ll fix it someday. :man_shrugging:

Hi Sniperorc, thank you for the input. I’m testing this process out now. I hope they do fix it one day. With how Mythic+s are based on raiderIO score it sucks how I am not able to show mine in game.

Do you think it could solve the issue if I transferred servers on my toon?