<Chaos Theory> [A] PVP NA/EST - Early evening weekday raids!

Greetings! <Chaos Theory> is a mature Alliance, PVE focused guild based out of North America (EST). Our goal is to work toward raiding progression as a raid team. We will be playing on a PVP server for Classic WoW.

Requirements

As we all prepare for the Classic WoW Launch, we are looking for new members to help us build our core. The main requirements to joining the guild are active participation in Discord, a good/positive attitude, and a desire to progress. We are actively looking for all classes and roles, so now is the opportunity to join at the ground level and help build something special.

Specifics in regards to desired classes/roles:

• Druid (Tank, Feral DPS, Heal)
  • Hunter (BM, Mark)
  • Mage (All Specs)
  • Paladin (Heal)
  • Priest (Heal)
  • Rogue (All Specs)
  • Warlock (All Specs)
  • Warrior (Tank, DPS)

Schedule

Our raid schedule will be 3 days a week. The core raid days will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays from 7pm to 10pm EST. If we complete content early we will take days off if there isn’t additional content available to clear.

Next Steps

If this sounds of interest, please join us on Discord and visit our Guild Website for more information. To get access, please contact me (Deflo!). We are looking forward to adventuring in Azeroth with you this summer!

Discord tag: #Deflo3245

Thanks for invite! good group looking forward to building for classic.

A lot of new faces this week. Come join us build our community in preparation for classic!

We are near 30 members at this point and growing rapidly. Still have many slots for healers, DPS and even tanks. Come check us out.

Did Chaos Theory implode? I was set to be a healer and I checked just now and their Discord and website are gone.