Chaos bolt animation

For all my destruction warlocks who have enjoyed the specialization for many years and miss the epic animation chaos bolt use to have before the re-design.

I ask blizzard on behalf of all the nostalgic destruction warlocks to PLEASE implement a glyph so that we can choose to use the old animation of chaos bolt.
There was something about that big beautiful green dragon head floating up and down towards you signaling your inevitable demise that made pressing chaos bolt so enjoyable.
I’m not a fan of a big green glob of mush hitting my target and it brings me sadness when I remember how great it use to be :frowning:.

In memory of chaos bolt,

Yours truly,

Riddle

3 Likes

man, the old CB build makes no sense also needs update you could see the dragons head pixels, still they could get a glyph for it but i find it better to fix the new CB animation. Its fine but its to simetric need to feel more fluid organic and out of control, like a mass of living power or someting like that

I mean they could just touch it up in that case. I don’t believe making it a glyph would do any harm, everyone wins!

good luck with that , has been wating like 7 years for verdan spheres glyph to come back

they straight up abandonded glyphs :skull:

3 Likes

There’s just so much untapped potential in glyphs… by now blizzard has enough spell effects to create entire classes out of glyphs but it’s sadly untouched

3 Likes

Let’s add more dmg to it before we worry about how it looks, mmkay?

1 Like

People have been asking for this since legion but no luck. I think arcane mages got the biggest downgrade with the updated arcane missiles animation and sound.

1 Like

what about the old incinerate??? makes me so mad casting it now lmao - again this is all easy stuff to bring back with glyphs and would add some personal customization like someone said above so much untapped potential for glyphs cosmetic and mechanical

1 Like

i dont mind the new arcane missiles myself at least it was tasteful - but thats probably more of a personal opinion unlike INCINERATE lol