Changing ilvl on 7th Legion Vender Ring

Originally looked at ring at 8.1 launch and figured 300 medals for ring probably wasn’t worth it. Then they bumped it up to 395 and I pulled the trigger. I dont wear it but keep in bag for Ilvl. Today I see it dropped back down to 380 again right where it was back when I decided against making the purchase. I feel bamboozled

Weird, Im looking at it right now at 395

1 Like

The classic jebait.

1 Like

Well o guess there was a recent change to the cast time on the hearth. When that effect changed today it definitely dropped to 380 for me

I mean it’s going to be obsolete in 2 weeks anyways so it’s really just needed for it’s teleport

2 Likes

I dunno. My hearth is currently a 9 minute cooldown. I guess I don’t jump around enough to use it more often than that.

The 300 medals I would still have when I decided I didn’t want a 380 are not obsolete. I learn to live with it. Not even worth a canned ticket response. I just think it’s a shady deal that I got the short end of

1 Like

Uh, so my ring is 395. I don’t know where you’re seeing it as 380.

Maybe an addon bug.

Yeah, the teleport is why I’m saving up for it.

I was saving for it at 395, if they have dropped it I"ll just not bother with it.

395 is even marginal to tempt me.

I seldom need another hearth. much rather have the hearth gone and have more stats of use on the ring.

I have zero addons. Curse not even downloaded on new machine. If I’m mistaken (hope I am) Great. Showing 380 when I’m 100% sure it was 395 for awhile until tonight

Hmm I looked at your ring and cant help but notice it has mag’har orcs listed with the alliance races lol.

1 Like

OP you might be experiencing a UI issue cause the ring wasn’t changed and mine still shows 395.

Try some of the usual troubleshooting steps of refreshing your cache, or resetting your UI to fix that.

2 Likes

What you get for peekin on me!

it still shows up on the vendor as an ilvl 395 item

Deleting Wbd in cache seems to have returned it to 395. tyvm for clearing that up Yth. With the cast time change I made an assumption, and we all know that one.

So quick nerds are to spread hate unto Blizzard, who has been making an epic expansion tbh…

2 Likes

What makes me a nerd? What hate did I spread?

We’re all nerds cause we play WoW. Be proud!