Changes to Purchasable Game Time Options

if people want to they can sub, then RIGHT AWAY unsub, and they wont be charged next month

Players can also sub, and if they forget, then they notice they get charged on their bank account contact blizz and get it refunded if they havent played since it charged, or even shortly after. there is multiple ways to make sure you dont pay for wow time you dont want.

“what country does not have pre-paid credit cards?”
“what human does not have a bank account?”
“why wouldnt you use a credit card”
“You can still buy reccuring 30/90/180 day time”

There you go

4 Likes

If they do revert, I bet they will say something like… “Blizzard - We listened to our community and we decided to revert the change”

Create drama, revert the change, say its because they listened to their community… xD

4 Likes

Or I could not have to go through that extra step? Like I have for the last decade.

8 Likes

??? Hit harder with the exchange rates?
That is not how exchange rates work my dude.

Some of you should go see the changes they’ve been doing to other regions and expect them here.

Check the date /shrug

I would also like to point out that why keep subbing to a game that the devs are continuously making bad content because they keep firing a mass load of people and making worse content decisions. The company has turned WoW into pay-to-play game. Can you not see this?

1 Like

Honestly if people can’t afford $30 every 2 months you shouldn’t be playing WoW.

2 Likes

Show me where i said “what human does not have a bank account”

I said “Being an adult bassically requires you have a bank account”
Those are drasytically different things, even if you have no money, you can still have a bank account.

I didnt say “why wouldnt you use a credit card” i said “You can still use a credit card”

And the last part is just right out true, where is the “gotcha”

i’ll make it clear

pre-paid credit cards up here get taxed.

pre-paid bnet balance cards do not.

end result, i pay way more using pre-paid credit cards.

3 Likes

[Naikirie]
Honestly if people can’t afford $30 every 2 months you shouldn’t be playing WoW.

At this point its more along the lines of… what ARE we paying for? haha

1 Like

It’s not an “afford” matter it’s a “don’t have time” matter. I know I’ll have time in Month X to play enough to make it worth my while. I don’t know if I’ll have time to play enough in Months X and Y to play enough to make it worth my while, especially when I’m gifting to my kids so they can join me. I’m not going to put a card on a kid account, that’s being a dumb parent.

8 Likes

blizzard if you want to end wow there are more options to do it

5 Likes

The other issue is the poor QA and removal of things like coast lines, Flight paths, etc. We have an implied consent that the mountains of money we’ve given them would have a fair portion returned to maintaining a quality product.

They did not honor that implied consent, so the next step is committing by contract, that a certain percentage of subscription fees will be spent on keeping the game at a certain basic level of quality.

It’s obvious your company does not want to spend that money on implied consent therefore we need written agreements that you will quit degrading the product we paid for.

3 Likes

Show me where i said “what human does not have a bank account”

here

I didnt say “why wouldnt you use a credit card” i said “You can still use a credit card”

you did say it

And the last part is just right out true, where is the “gotcha”

How am I gonna get a recurring if I don’t/can’t have a credit card :thinking:

10 Likes

Non-existent wpvp :sob:

1 Like

They havent fired devs since 2012 when they fired 600 blizzard employees (more blizz employees then they have fired combined since 2012)

So idk your point man.

Also wow has always been a pay to play game, literally since day 1 it has required a sub, what?

It’s not about being able to afford $30.

The lack of content in this xpac has a lot people playing for a bit, then going on a long hiatus until the next patch. With this change they can no longer do 30 days on, 60 days off, then pop back in again. They are forced to pay for game time they have no intention of using. And that’s just fine with Blizz, it increases their sales while continuing to not provide value for the customers dollar.

This is a sure sign that ActiveLizzard is scrapping the bottom looking for any additional revenue they can squeeze out of this disasterous expansion.

14 Likes

Thanks, I hate it.

2 Likes

1- nice job cutting out the first half of the sentence!
2- Nice job cutting out the first half of the sentence!
3- its easy to get a credit card, extremly easy, and just be smart and make sure to pay off any bills you put on it, and it costs you nothing.