Changes to Purchasable Game Time Options

Exactly. People like more options for purchasing things, not less.

42 Likes

Fix your game and you might retain subs instead of taking peoples money whilst they’re there

66 Likes

Removing diverse prices? Pigeonholing players into a profit margin against their will? ALL THE WHILE underpaying the devs that get all the hate while crunching?

Found Gallywix.

103 Likes

I purchased with bnet balance.

You can not have a recurring sub with bnet balance last I checked.

So. Yes. Extra resources.

45 Likes

Buy a 30 day sub then cancel it, literally takes an extra 60 seconds.

1 Like

The whole purpose of this is to force more people to HAVE to subscribe. Then, when they inevitably quit the game, and forget to cancel your sub. They make more money off you due to auto-renew.

79 Likes

Uther’s light I can’t read!

5 Likes

now, people whom don’t have credit card are screwed. kids buy 30 days of game time at a time. they’ll save up their allowance of the month and spend it on 30 days of game time. now, most of them cant do that anymore.

68 Likes

And here I was thinking I would just buy a token and pop in for raid nights and scheduled events.

You REALLY want us to quit, huh?

37 Likes

O’l bobby boy’s 200 million aint gonna pay for itself.

48 Likes

this one went beyond the limits. Time to quit the game.

65 Likes

It just doesn’t make sense as to why they would remove options.

26 Likes

What a clown show.

45 Likes

Like most predatory corporations built on the backs and infrastructure of Americans, we get betrayed, they pay NO taxes, and then move to foreign soil.

21 Likes

Well, on the bright side, it’ll cut down the number of “I’m cancelling!” posts by 1/2.

May bad, they were talking about time codes, not subs. Reading is fundamental.

1 Like

Can you imagine how many more subs will be lost if they raise the regular 15 buck a month price?

16 Likes

Complete BS. No reason for this.

15 Likes

it requires extra resources, you need a credit card or a PayPal account. You can’t subscribe with bnet balance

5 Likes

This is such a stupid, unneeded change.

29 Likes

What’s the point of this? This affects a lot of people on a budget, by removing the $15 30 day game time payment.

High School and College Students may struggle with $30 every other month (Hell I struggled with $15 from TBC to Cata).

This change does nothing but hurt our community. Please rethink this.

42 Likes