Changes to Purchasable Game Time Options

you’re 7 days too early. April 1st is next thursday.

42 Likes

Well this is dumb

45 Likes

I preferred purchasing in 180, non-recurring, segments.

This is stupid.

56 Likes

you still can, just buy 180 recurring then cancel the recurring.

5 Likes

Okay, but it still really doesn’t explain why their removing those options even if it’s for adding extra gametime.

19 Likes

We understand that. I frequently would buy 30 day chunks. More and more I feel like need to walk away from this customer hating company.

82 Likes

Can’t do that with battle.net balance.

24 Likes

This is so stupid but what more can you expect from the company who always tries to squeeze people for more money while driving their favorite games further into the ground than ever thought possible. The old blizzard have all left the company and now there’s only this bs left together with all the woke writers and devs.

76 Likes

so people are limited to buyying 2 months at a time outside of recurring.

9 Likes

Recurring and cancelling requires extra steps and extra resources.

14 Likes

You will still be able to get a 30 day sub…, the blue post very clearly states that subscriptions won’t be affected.

But why remove a system that already worked?

47 Likes

Bobby’s bonus won’t pay itself :slight_smile:

83 Likes

1 extra step
0 extra resources.

7 Likes

Exactly. People like more options for purchasing things, not less.

42 Likes

Fix your game and you might retain subs instead of taking peoples money whilst they’re there

66 Likes

Removing diverse prices? Pigeonholing players into a profit margin against their will? ALL THE WHILE underpaying the devs that get all the hate while crunching?

Found Gallywix.

103 Likes

I purchased with bnet balance.

You can not have a recurring sub with bnet balance last I checked.

So. Yes. Extra resources.

45 Likes

Buy a 30 day sub then cancel it, literally takes an extra 60 seconds.

1 Like

The whole purpose of this is to force more people to HAVE to subscribe. Then, when they inevitably quit the game, and forget to cancel your sub. They make more money off you due to auto-renew.

79 Likes