Changes to Korrak's Revenge

I didn’t notice all the bad stuff being claimed in this thread after the change either.

I actually finished after the changes and did it in fewer runs (5 before the changes, with only 106 badges, 2 after the changes for the remaining 94).

1 Like

Imagine ruining a bg the same way twice.

1 Like

I plan on using mu badges on gear that scales to kit out sadly undergeared alts. I think there are pets and mounts available via badges too, though I could be mistaken on that.

Nerfing mines was not ruining the BG… made it much better .

Shouldn’t have nerfed armor turn in’s though…

So Alliance gets 10 badges now. We get it.

1 Like

There is a back way? I have never seen a Horde group doing anything but going across the bridge.

Those are dumb Horde, seasoned/experienced Horde players (like myself) have known about the backdoor entrance since forever.

It’s mostly clueless PvE’er types playing the event, so I’m not surprised they don’t know about the backdoor slope entrance to DB. It’s the little things like that which set apart the knowledgeable players from the clueless people and PvE’ers that are just there for the mount.

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t been in any horde teams using the back door either. It’s either a straight race where there isn’t enough defense to merit it or the entire Alliance team being trapped at the aid station getting farmed. Either way, it hasn’t been necessary.

how about you guys fix the damn HEALTH AND DAMAGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HORDE AND ALLIANCE NPCS!!! HORDE HAS GRAVE YARD GUARDS WITH 408K HP, WHILE ALLIANCE HAS 167K AND LOWER, HELL ONE GRAVE YARD CAPTAIN HAS 40K HP WHILE THE HRODE HAS 900% MORE HP, how is that fair to alliance players fighting against OVER POWERED NPCS

3 Likes

The Alliance NPCs have been hotfixed in the past 24 hours to have the same health as their Horde counterparts.

Kinda funny how all these accidents benefit the horde. Anyone remember the Tol Borad launch?
Out of curiosity, have there ever been “accidents” like this where the Alliance benefited for a week or more?

3 Likes

Snowflakes need safespaces bro.

1 Like

Is that what you see? Really?

Because what we see is completely different; unavoidable and OP’d elites all crammed in the road south of IBGY with someone inevitably aggroing them.

Then there is is the crane-necked + bottle-necked entrance to Drek where everybody aggros everything. At least DB has most of the adds set back further, allowing Horde easier access to our towers.

Only a team of good spec ops can win this for us; there is no going through the NPC like a scythe through grass…unlike (cough) the Hordies are able to because of smaller NPC health pools.

Better? No.

Don’t kid yourself, you cats aint that good.

2 Likes

You’ll be on the horde side, we get it.
Found out about your little "accidental discrepancy " between Alliance NPCs and horde NPCs.
Why didn’t you announce that?

1 Like

You mean how horde win 95% of the games now? That’s what you call balance? This is a joke right? I dare you to get on an alliance character and try to win 2 games in a row. No… just try to win 2 games. Rebalance this. It’s stupid. Even horde are posting they’re not losing any games.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Played 12 games as Alliance. Won 1.
Played 3 games as Horde. Won 3.
Therefore, Horde won 14/15 games. “Balanced”

1 Like