Changes to Death Knight Character Creation Restrictions Coming - Week of March 20th

Too little too late, Blizzard. And it’s really annoying that you’re acting like having unrestricted DK’s in the first place was somehow a real boon for the health of the game during “launch.” And also kind of surprised to see your definition of a “launch” lasting for like the first 3rd of the entire expansion.

I kind of read this post as “how to not own up to a mistake.”

Reread what I said.

You join a bg and chat with your team but don’t move around. Your afking to chat. Just talk to your guild instead. What a joke lol

I’m confused, you say you banned malicious shady accounts, however I openly objected to GDKP the other day and yelled in Dalaran for people to join my /follow train in objection to GDKP, I had a fair amount of people following me and we created a train going around Dalaran, evertime I would make one full circle I would yell again for people to join the train…the next day I was suspended for 7 days!! I explained how GDKP is shady and connected to gold selling…sorry if I’m not super impressed by your post sir.
I have paid for two subs for over 18 years, I hope you will not disregard what I’m saying here because it is a real issue. if you value your customer, then you wont.

1 Like

i Came back here to UNLIKE this post as it has done little to nothing in stopping the bots in BG’s

4 days in and BGs are UNPLAYABLE. DO SOMETHING.

I have reported literally hundreds of DK bots in the past 2 weeks. I keep seeing the same names over and over. They never get banned. The amount of effort necessary to identify them is laughably low. Absolute skeleton crew at Blizz still incapable.

LoLOLLLLLLLLLLLL

You think they didn’t forsee all that $$$$$$$$$$$$

You naïve people crack me tf up

can you please fix this? its unreal. literally unreal

Imagine thinking the bots not having to buy boosts anymore is more $$$. Who’s naive again? :joy:

I’ve seen the same DK bots so many times game after game I’m thinking about just adding them to my friends list and not queueing until they’re already in a BG. It’s a better system then spending time reporting

I see the same amount of dk bots in the 61-69 bracket in battlegrounds. Mostly on the horde side. I doubt it was 120k banned accts

remind me again what say 300,000x 15$ is?? per month… And thats on the very very low side.

They banned 120k accounts and literally the NEXT day people were tweeting at blizzard with full av bot games.

Id say there is half a million bots in wotlk if not much more at this point.

current arathi basin, 10/15 teammates are dks, all ungeared wearing exclusively boes/pvp gear, no enchants/gems, all blood spec, none speak in chat, most have unintelligible names. HMMMMMMMMMMM

current AV, dk names include: bcvbgfh, gfhfgre, dgryyu, vbnvbfd, wardahrogro, ksiwf

1 Like

Honestly, can we please just get the totems/sigils/librams added to the vendors please, i know this is off topic but i havent missed a single ulduar 25 and i have yet to see the sigil drop off XT. Please, idc if you make them 100 badges, at least id be able to get it that way

So why is it at the end of march B/g’s are still flooded with these bots ???, how about some of you blizz idiots have a crack at playing B/g’s your selves and see wtf is going on…poor effort Blizz, take our coin and leave us with a shyte game…cudos

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.