Change PVP tiersets appearances just like PVE or REFUND my subscription

I voted to change the appearance of the tierset and paid my sub just for that, now exclusively for PVP the tier won’t change? unacceptable

I want refund my sub.

2 Likes

The pvp tier set changes to the voted on appearance.

i dont understand, you mean pvp had a separated poll? because theres not a single chance any living being voted for warrior season 3 appearance set.

PVP tier gear for warriors uses the season 2 appearance.

1 Like

Leaving this stupid argument aside:

Hypothetically, if I buy a conquest set late season and convert every possible conversion piece, would I get whatever set was voted on?

So it doesn’t unlock automatically through rating? it only works through buying piece by piece?

I believe so? Actually a good question. I will say I’m not sure what version you’d get (LFR/Normal/etc) but you should get whatever was implemented for your spec.

so in season 4 warriors can get both season 3 appearance and season 2 appearance?

From the catalyst, yes. That’s how I imagine it should work.

They won’t be the elite versions, mind you. But they will be a raid version.

1 Like

all i want is the red dragon set to match my massive muscles

7 Likes

yes

2 Likes

think the issue is theres no elite version of the voted set, sure you can spam the catalyst to build the set, but it will be the raid colors. way to go OP vote with your wallet

it will be the conquest colors if you catalyze conquest gear.

1 Like

but can you get the conquest elite set?

Please blizz just refund this guys subscription so we can all move on…

2 Likes

No you cannot the elite sets are from season 3, people tend to piss and moan when you start giving out elite sets you can no longer acquire. That being said you can just buy all the sets once WW comes out with marks of honor.

you can buy all the non elite sets.

Last season Hellbloom gear converted to Raid Finder appearances, but if you xfer a character to PTR with enough Conquest, you could buy a piece and try it out

That’s not true - I hit 1.8k on my warlock and didn’t gain the S2 elite set

Except the elite ones…