Change name of game world of the grindcraft

most players are casual and you put these hideous grinding systems that take alot time grinding is annoying like these dumb conduits spent 4 hour running same dungeon no drops of the damn conduit, now you update leggo and covenants make sure u give chance 2 free swap now or do we have grind all these renow again, again your hideous system. wait there comes blizzard lovers behind to say grind is ez

4 Likes

At least I would no longer see that “It’s called world of WARcraft” argument each time someone brings up removal of factions.

1 Like

HAHA, You have no idea what grinding is. This is a cake walk. Go get 99 in every skill of runescape then come talk. It takes MONTHS to get 99 in certain skills. Oh and they also released 120 skills so theres that as well.

3 Likes

The game is designed to take in account the needs of the professional class of players first.

2 Likes

I thought they called it World of WarCrack?

I prefer World of Chorecraft.

1 Like

Just remove the timegate on soul ash…please.

I want to get more legendarys to try other specs. I just want to play the game…

1 Like

grind is not hard just time consuming i know certain game harder this on grind and but the problem is not that majority population are not 15 yold kids is mostly 30+ and those are the most casual players why you have to work life is hard and come home trying to have fun and game is unfun when all the weels turns against you like if conduits droped more often would be better if drops were better we would not having to grind same dungeon to get some items tbh is annoying like stop doing dumb renow cause i just dumb waste of time i have friend that quit cause game is unfun what more rewarding than gear mount, toy and pets cause every patch we change gear but mount toy and pets stay with you, but also like said this covenant cd and renow grind/ lengedary grind/specs balance again is not for casuals and is making ppl quit again gj ION

I think they should change it to World of Takes Hours to Play Because There’s No Rated Matchmaking and You Can Only Get Decent Gear From Boosting Craft.

Can we get a 2nd dinosaur expansion and call it World of Saurcraft?