Change disconnect settings?

Every time I disconnect from the game, two settings always change by themselves:

1. Scrolling Combat Text for Self turns off
  2. Lock Action Bars turns on

There’s probably other settings too that I’m unaware of, but these are the ones I notice the most often. I would like to know if there’s a way to change the default action of these settings from toggling when being disconnected from the game. Most common disconnects I get is when crashing into the ground or object when moving too quickly from flight. Like I’ll switch to cat form midflight before landing, and the moment I hit the ground or a wall it disconnects me about 1/8 the time.

Turn them on and log out of the game properly. Addon settings aren’t saved unless you logout or reloadui.

Weird, I posted this in Customer Support for default Interface Options NOT ADDONS these settings are the game’s settings not from an addon.

Doesn’t matter, they all save the same way.

But your answer doesn’t help when this happens at disconnections. I could have a disconnect in a week from now, those settings get defaulted that way when it occurs, regardless going in and out of the game throughout that week :stuck_out_tongue:

I was thinking there was something in the setting files I could change to prevent them from swapping at a disconnect.

Nope. You’ve either got an addon messing with them or something preventing their state from being saved/loaded but if it was the latter I’d expect it to happen each time you relog.

Could try running the repair tool.

You may also be able to use AdvancedInterfaceOptions to store the state you want them to be in and have it restore them after a dc.