Change Character in-forum

I want to change my actual character “Karka” to my character “Karkæ” (Paladin 70 - Benediction) but the system don’t let me…

Can you help me with this?

Edit: It’s a transferred character from Loatheb to Benediction, when i try to pick it nothing happens.

It is not just you. I can’t change characters either and have not been able to for several days. None of mine are transferred so I don’t think that is a part of the issue.

Logging out of and then back in to the forums a couple of times can refresh the character list used by the forums.

Note that forum characters are kept as name-realm.
Changing to a different realm effectively starts the character as a new character with 0 posts.

People who do transfer characters to a different realm will often make a new character with that same name on the old realm. Once that new character reaches level 10, he inherits thee old characters forum info.

6 Likes

works :smiley: ty

1 Like

I recently transferred a bunch of characters.

In order to make them active on the forum I had to go log them in in the game, then log out and in on the forums to make them active.

1 Like

I am having a similar problem with not being able to change my character in the forum

1 Like

same here need halps!