Champion Vyz'olgo the Mind Taker

Today’s Elite quest for Najz is to kill this dude. He is not spawning at all on multiple servers. I tried killing trash for 45minutes straight and never got him to spawn. Please anyone who knows how to solves this?

4 Likes

Same here been waiting now over an hour for the spawn.

Would be nice for a response from a blue…

He literally spawned for me at Newhome when I quit waiting for him where he is supposed to spawn.

imgur. com/a/hYROnMW

It’s up for me, but it keeps resetting when we get it to about 75% health, or evading as it’s casting its healing spell and thus becoming uninterruptible.

2 Likes

Still bugged

He shows up in Mezzamere then moves out while evading then despawns. This was on Drenden-Arathor.

He may be bugged following someone around, which may be why he isn’t spawning there. I left a group after killing him, phased into a live one, ran away until he killed me way past when mobs would normally reset, and now every time I rez or reload, he spawns near me. He evades, casts his heal, and doesn’t put me in combat. I restarted wow in Mezzamere, and came back to everyone killing it, so I think that fixes the evade.

Now I also have Abducted Vaults bug out and never get out of combat nor break with magnet nor open with keys.

Seriously… This is just…

I’m tired of playing a Beta game.

Notice all this craps got worse since the Actifail merger?

1 Like

This is a problem with Glacier Mage Zhiela, too.

Bugged on my server ( OCE non warmode) as well.

Had to group up to shard onto a different server to get the quest done.

Kited him half way across the zone to Newhome (i.e., I couldn’t shake him) . He was un-attackable and his abilities did not damage me. I was out of combat. A Horde guard attacked him, then everyone was able to hit him and take him down. He dropped some Viscous Ink, which I vendored for 34 silver. So, yes appears bugged. No quest for him today–I just got too close.

1 Like

I think it might be that it’s following people around (why it’s not spawning).
Not only does it bug out when you try to kill it and resets HP, but I just tried to get away from Vyz’olgo and he is just following me around also. I can’t attack it, it evades all attacks, but it’s also not attacking me.
I have tried shadowmelding - nothing.
I had to restart WoW by closing the app, however it is still there even after fully closing off and logging back in.

• I just teleported to boralus and teleported back to Naz’jatar and somehow he was attackable, killed him in Mezzamere.

Feb 2020 and still occuring. Nice to know bugs are being addressed. :eyeroll:

3 Likes

still occurring as of today.

the mob was invincible (evading all attacks) and chased me halfway across Najatar, then let me finally leave combat - but the mob was still attacking me.

1 Like

Still happening nearly a year later, nice.

Still happening as of today, May 2020.

still happening as of September 2020

Still happening as of January 2021