Chainmail Bikini Tops

When Blizzard, Summar is practically over! WE NEEDS IT.

17 Likes

Hey…

Yeah!

Whatever happened to those?

7 Likes

they got fruit bowled.

13 Likes

But chainmail feels sweaty and gross. Maybe we should run around naked instead and just use arcane shielding or something… :hot_face:

4 Likes

I mean I hope not. I’m a lady and I want them. If they are concerned about offense make it equal opportunity.

Remove the bra part on the dudes so we look straight through the chain mail at man chest. Game needs more man chest, honestly.

5 Likes

I’m still waiting on quite a few items datamined way back from the trading posts reveal. They will come in time, but we have to be patient. As disgusting as that is.
At least we finally got red wanderers ensemble!

That wouldn’t make it equal that would make it female exclusive. Theres already a hide chest option

1 Like

No no I mean the cups. Keep the chain mail part.

1 Like

Dudes do be needing a mesh top.

1 Like

yeah everyone knows new Blizzard is all about hiding anyt-

GET A NEW JOKE

9 Likes

I’ve got to say, seeing that set on anything other than a Troll is… strange… to me. Like, it just doesn’t quite fit right. Maybe if I mixed them in with other pieces of gear it wouldn’t look so strange to me.

1 Like

Summer doesn’t end till September 23rd, officially.

1 Like

The mask is a bit much but I’m eager to see how the torso and legs can work with other mogs.

Anything that will give me tattoos, since Blizzard refuses to (yet).

5 Likes

I’m gonna use the belt on my alchemist, that’s about it.

That’s what I’m thinking as well. I could probably make some really cool looking Barbarian set by mixing in some fur-lined boots and gloves. The mask definitely really only fits a Troll, or maybe an Orc if you wanted to RP a Laughing Skull or Bleeding Hollow.

1 Like

Why just not have normal bikini/swimsuits added as transmogs?
Dead or Alive beach volleyball like :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah really. :o

I have an orc warrior that I made run around shirtless and in purple shorts. Named him Hulk so it was a must.

1 Like

Because some of us saw those pulp fantasy covers as kids, and never recovered :dracthyr_sweat:

2 Likes

honestly that’s one of my favorite jokes in GW2:

one of the characters is an illusionist, after managing to escape from a rotten plague tower, another character points out that she’s impressed that she managed to do so without getting a speck of dirt on her white dress.

“oh, no, clothes would be too restrictive, these are just an illusion.” “…so you’re-” “actually nude right now? yep!”

2 Likes