ChAAAArge into September’s Trading Post

The “sets” are only usable by the class. I’m still waiting on a reply about the totems and whether they’re Tauren only.

2 Likes

That shadowy staff would fit a shadow priest.

Actually confirms no pirate expansion. Otherwise they’d be saving all these assets for that content.

Plus BFA was pirate enough.

10 Likes

I’m coping this is the case. On the flip side, they might be gaslighting us into thinking people want pirate stuff by handing it out for free and then pointing to the fact people accepted free stuff as proof it is popular.

Would love to be wrong about that scenario though.

might be for the purple tier 2 we get from tbc dungeons

2 Likes

Except all the hints towards the next expansion, including Nightsquall are basically screaming “PIRATES YARRR”

What hints?

i know, just throwing stuff out there for fun, not taunting any fact-checking police :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can never have enough pirate. :skull_and_crossbones:

8 Likes

There’s a whole ingame book about nightsquall, the whole map is shifted over to add room for UI elements that can get us to another continent. New continent was added to the globe in other games like Hearthstone.

2 Likes

I hope it’s a false flag or we go there in a patch island. A whole pirate expansion would literally drive me from the game (again).

6 Likes

They’re practically screaming at us about a pirate expansion, or at least somewhat involving them

1 Like

5 Pirates of the Caribbean movies was excessive.

2 Likes

We just had a pirate expansion.

7 Likes

I’d be happy if pirates were involved, but I don’t think it needs to be a full pirate themed expansion.

2 Likes

yea ill get the pet for sure then it seems like a good month to save some tender

I’m going to get the pet, the yellow cloak sets, the torch, and maybe the shield. I wish hats didnt clip hairstyles. I’d buy more hats if my characters didn’t suddenly go bald wearing them.

4 Likes

As someone said before “those were designed by the dracthyr artists”

6 Likes

I’m gonna get the DH class set pieces…

1 Like

Not much here for me this month.
Which is good tbh as it means i can save up a little more.

3 Likes