Centaur Mounts Ploix

Excuse me, Mortis. I have a medical bill here from the Burn Ward in Stormwind, it says you were the cause of a most excellent flaming.

4 Likes

And also can they be topless? Because that’s really what we’re asking about.

1 Like

because chances are they suck at pvp, and don’t want to ruffle feathers because they’d show their true colors if so.

So, how about it Kaivax…have your PvE Overlords at blizz relayed anything to you about PvP changes that are beneficial ?

I don’t believe that has anything to do with the scope of this thread, which is about Centaur Mounts, especially girl Centaurs lol

1 Like

Whoops.
3ch

A racial of the centaur could be having your land mounts “ride” it.

So the Lucid Nightmare could be kind of curled up on the centaurs back.

I’ve always liked Centaurs in fantasy and played a few in D&D. It would be fun to have one as a mount. Especially if they managed to combine the upper torso of a Kul Tiran and the lower half of the updated horses. The upcoming Pixar movie, Onward, has some minor characters who are Centaurs. They look pretty good.

The monk class hall mount says some really good things. Nice bonus to a really good quest. :smiley:

Cut and pasted from WoWhead.

• While swimming: Ah, a refreshing swim… Reminds me of the time I swam all the way to Kezan. Grandmaster Rochu wasn’t happy about how shriveled his paws got!

• While swimming: Don’t worry about me, Grandmaster. I remembered my water breathing potions.

• Do not concern yourself with failure, Grandmaster. Rather, focus on rising every time you fall.

• Listen to all voices, Grandmaster. Surrounded only by those who share your views, your mind can never grow.

• The best time to plant a tree is fifty years ago. The second-best time is now.

• Remember to finish crossing the river before you tell the crocolisk he has bad breath!

• A kite cannot fly unless the wind blows against it, Grandmaster.

• To speak of change without being willing to take action is like digging a hole to catch a cloud serpent.

• The wise brewmaster recognizes the importance of taking a drink… and the importance of stopping before the drink takes the brewmaster.

• Have I told you the tale of the hozen and the buttercream pie? Hmm… Perhaps best saved for another time.

• The wise monk chooses their own style, rather than letting popular opinion dictate it.

• Idleness rarely leads to success, Grandmaster.

• The lazy yak never gets washed.

3 Likes

I’d rather just play a centaur. Alliance can have dryads or something fluffy like that.

1 Like

No centaurs.

I’m willing to trade the Tauren for Centaurs lol

I’m willing to trade warlocks for demon hunters.

Just let the demon hunters take all the other Warlock abilities, and turn their third specc into the old warlock specc.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

See, this is an interesting thought.

If Blizzard decides to add Centaurs, your anti Centaur posts will be as effective as my anti Demon Hunter posts.

So far the only thing I achieved was that of you Google “Demon Hunter” and “Mortis” on Google images you get a picture of Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia saying “Blah blah. Emo garbage.” Lol

And to be honest that’s more glory than I expected.

It makes zero sense from a lore standpoint that the horde would ever accept Centaur into their ranks.

The Centaur tried to Wipe out the Tauren from the face of Azeroth, and the Centaur are responsible for Desolace being completely destroyed.

They’ve been attacking and killing horde members for literally since the start.

There is no redeeming qualities to the Centaurs, and there isn’t a non-hostile Centaur faction. The only factions that are remotely non-hostile, are only non-hostile out of convenience for you murdering the other tribe, it’s not a real alliance, they simply hate you slightly less because you wiped out a competitor.

You might want to cut back on the funnel cakes grandmaster.

According to Chronicle the Horde has allied themselves with the Magram Centaur in Desolace.

Also don’t forget that the Horde has the Elves of Quelthalas, the Orcs that ravaged them and the humans that imprisoned the Orcs in slave camps. The Horde is forgiving.

You need to quest in Desolace they are pretty nice there.

No, I don’t “need to quest in desolace”.

There is no redeeming qualities at all of the centaurs. Never have been, never will be.

Think Imma stop by desolace and zap a few dozen Centaur when I get home today.

1 Like

Centaurs > Tauren. Just saying.

Demon hunters > Warlocks.

Just sayin.

LOLOLOL

Epic!