Celestial Observer's Ensemble Missing

The Celestial Observer’s Ensemble, which I -paid for- from the Blizzard store, is missing from all of my character’s transmog lists, though I have worn it.

Please fix it, my mog is not complete without the belt.

1 Like

It is a known issue with certain account-bound transmog sets. Blizzard is aware of the issue and working to correct it, but no timeline has been given on when it will be resolved.

4 Likes

When this happens, file an in-game bug report on the character it is happening on. The more information they get on the issue the more likely they are to find and fix the problem.

2 Likes

So, I recently returned… twice. I mean, on all of my accounts. And last night, I suddenly and inexplicably lost the Sprite Darter transmog set. I read up on all of the previous posts related to this issue.

I slept on it and was going to file a bug report and/or ticket today. Logged in during the morning and my Sprite Darter stuff was back and available to be transmogged again.

Do I still feel like filing a bug report and/or ticket? Meh. Not really…

I’m generally lazy and I might not be the only one. This bug/issue shouldn’t rely on volume to be fixed. It should be fixed asap. I mean, people have paid money for these appearances. They should work, without requiring more WORK from the players to get this in front of the devs (or whoever is responsible for fixing it) to look at.

It is being fixed as soon as possible. It just hasn’t been possible yet because QA has difficulty reproducing the bug and getting troubleshooting diagnostics.

1 Like

I have the same problem, but it is worse is once they are back in my inventory, I have to PAY gold to re-equip them.

There is no rhyme or reason to why they appear, disappear and re-appear over and over again. Some people may not realize it’s an on-going issue until they come here. But to know of the issue and then use the mog and then get angry about the gold constantly being wasted - why would you continue to use the mog when you know that it may disappear again? Whenever they get it fixed, I’d like to believe there will be a post announcing it, seeing as this has been a standing issue since 9.1 dropped. But just to back up Sniperorc, a link from one of our CS SFAs during one of the last big threads about this.