Celestial Observer's Enemble Xmog gone

Not sure im having a cache issue but I see I’ve purchased this transmog in the store and had it equipped for at least a week maybe a little less but suddenly tonight I noticed it was gone and the transmog I had was reverted back to my equipped gear.

Is there something going on why it seems removed from the game and cannot even see it in my wardrobe anymore as a set to equip?

Known bug u still have it just tends to disapear good news it they managed to replicate and now trying to fix it.

3 Likes

The store bought smogs have a habit of randomly disappearing but they also randomly reappear.

2 Likes

A long-standing bug, but they are finally making progress on it. If you’re interested, there are several Blue posts in this thread, with the more recent updates at the bottom.

5 Likes

I’ve had this bug happen to me too. Blizzard’s systems still know you have the transmog. There just seems to be a bug that happens where the game doesn’t understand that you purchased the transmog. If you are worried about gold, don’t use it as your main transmog until it’s fixed because it appears and disappears. You need to pay gold each time you transmog back to it.

1 Like

One of the things I can share is before it happened, I had installed the addon Altoholic because I was looking for something on my alts that I could have sworn I had so here I am bouncing back and forth between many alts getting it to collect data so I can search for it lmao.

I may have bounced in and out of this character 10-12 times. Logged off for the night then over to my linked account several times the next day then back again to this when I noticed it.

Not sure this will get back to the QA team but it’s something they can test maybe. So the only change made to my wow setup was adding Altoholic addon.

You would need to file a bug report. Although there was no mention that addons affected the problem as it happens with them not installed as well.

Edit:
As per the Blue posts in the linked thread, Blizzard believes they know what was causing it and are still testing the fix. There hasn’t been any note in the Hotfix blog that it was applied live, so it looks like it is still in the testing phase.

The patch not going live yet could mean that the patch affected something else during testing and there is more patching required before the fix is applied.

5 Likes

This just started happening to me. Clears every time I log out. Someone in trade told me that they were suggested to “wear something else right now” by a Blue.

Likely because there are no fixes or workarounds. It will appear and disappear without any rhyme or reason. For people who have no idea about the bug is one thing. Then there are those who keep trying to use it then rage about how much it’s costing them to have to keep transmogging when it does re-appear rather than just not using it until the fix has been announced. So the Blue saying that was most likely just trying to save that player some gold.

4 Likes