Celestial observer ensemble disappeared from xmog

Second time for me.

Transmog and the store have been in the game for a decade.

This type of bug is beyond unacceptable, even more egregious is the fact that it is optional paid content that customers are being denied access to after purchasing. Fix your game. Fix your company.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear it, Burnsy. The license itself remains on the account and should only temporarily be unavailable.

It is a known issue that is being worked on. We had recently updated another thread which I’ll quote below.

5 Likes

This linked post talks about how they’ve found what’s causing the bug, and that the permanent solution is being worked on. I know it’s pretty frustrating, and since my RaF backpack mog also serially disappears it’s an occasional gold drain.

2 Likes

This bug has been known since November of last year. How is still still happening? Its disappeared every other time I log in.

Unfortunately, knowledge of a bug doesn’t also include the resolution on how to fix it.

This one, in particular, did not have a predictable pattern, it doesn’t impact all players or all characters, it is mostly random. The data points on it were extremely limited. Without the ability to reproduce it, that makes it much more difficult to track down.

That doesn’t mean that our teams haven’t been trying, they have, and they believe they may have found what is causing it and are actively working on a solution as I linked previously.

8 Likes

Blizzard, maybe stop selling these mogs while the bug is being worked on. Or at least put some sort of disclaimer that there is a known issue with the mogs disappearing.

It doesn’t matter to me, the customer, how hard the bug is. That’s an implementation detail. I’m the user.

It should work, or let me know not to buy them.

1 Like

Suggestions/feedback on this belong in the Transmogrigication forum or General Discussion, or using the in-game feedback feature. The Devs who make those decisions don’t take feedback/suggestions from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

2 Likes

Honestly should be refunded all the gold spent on re-mogging when we lose it multiple times a day

That would be another suggestion to the developers, which will not be forwarded to them from any posting in this forum.

Good directions to submit a suggestion were posted above.

5 Likes

Thanks.

Honestly, I don’t care if they see it or not. Just venting, really. :slightly_smiling_face:

They can feel free to plug their ears and blah blah blah please post in blah blah.

Whatever.